Monday, May 26, 2008

Back Of Ny Driver's License Template

Ugh .. I'm not dead sti titles .. nn I like zero ..

but ke you think this every time I kiede a title .. worse than you say ke <> but will be ca ... My ????!!!!! Ugh .. ke cmq anke know if I can avoid putting too .. No, but I really like the fact that see what I say .. ke them crawl I'll give you a penny xi your thoughts .. but keep the money you ke I'm keeping my thoughts .. + very precious of any money ..
Anyway we try to do the serious .. I was thinking back to my ex .. ke sn 3 people were very important in my life what they are doing .. kiss .. James .. Simone .. Piercarlo .. in their own way and I miss him so much .. I Kiama .. know what you are doing .. if every time you miss or I've completely forgotten ... you're engaged now? she makes you happy .. + Than I did .. I have made you suffer and Charles Simo .. I'm sorry but unfortunately Simo .. you arrived at the wrong time in my life .. we saw you already married children .. cn anke I saw it there .. but I was too sn small and I was afraid and ran away .. Carlo sn cn sn you things were different .. misunderstanding quarrels things unsaid .. and these things too late .. attention that was missing .. sn anke qnd attention and say only kisses .. ke I had to give first alrimenti anything .. you have been a months without even kissing me .. for me it was bad .. and things degenerate sn .. anke rupture in a bad way .. unfortunately ..
sn cn roommates at home .. June 4 is my review and I'm terrified .. ke I can do .. well, a kiss could be used as well .. volunteers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment