Monday, March 16, 2009

How Do I Get Rid Of A Bone In My Throat

because it takes little

because it takes so little to print an indelible smile on your face, because it takes so little to make me happy, with a messaggino written that I think, a close friend who tells me that if we feel anke I just want a good indescribable , a friend who tells me, I bought a new apron, make me a bow? :)
I woke up and found an "unknown" to sleep in our living room .. qnd nn woke up it was so unknown, came to visit an old friend, gorgeous day, sunny smiles, I wrote a message to Mark and he said he misses ke my nice nose .. why are you always so tender?? I heard one I miss like crazy but the arrival Summer means back k:) and so amicicioli as before, mirko, my duckling .. is in June and is a little bit before I go to his boy in milan, I'm fine but you may want a person that I've ever seen?? the sun is good for me, gives me joy and now I'm so happy indeed. and now even a couple of messages with someone who will never be my xke belongs to one lucky girl .. Porelli has a bit of horns, but if you are good for you ... me ... aahhah Anke + XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment