Tuesday, May 18, 2010

S3 Savege 2000 Vga Driver For Win Xp

A festival full of art ...





Tobia De Marco
always been extremely passionate about visual arts and grew up among them artist thanks to his uncle and mother graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts, having attended the High School, and now a degree course and Modern Languages \u200b\u200band Cultures contemporary approach to the world of photography in a completely self-taught and staff, individuals seeking simple, immediate and expressive in an increasingly frenetic yet faded and approved. My photography, obviously influenced by German Expressionism and abstract painting, compulsive search for a glimmer of color, depicting the contrast between light and shadow, matter and antimatter, the nature and urbanity.
His photos are already on display at the Public Library of Santa Giustina.

Sara Andrich
Born and raised in the Strait of Agordo, now living in Barp of sixteen.
childhood art and the scent of wood ...
jealously guards its artistic thought and makes it a second life ...
that slowly mature through study and experience up to take the form of a single existence, so finding the strength to share.
Use varied techniques and experiences while maintaining a degree of uniformity of language.

"arrives in new world ... and lost illusions, game or reality? ... Just endless pleasure ...
His creations are already on display at the Public Library of Santa Giustina.

Stefania Cherchi
What about ... is that since I was little I feel I have a strong connection with Art.
For me, art is everywhere.
Art = Life. Life = Art.
able to express emotions and feelings, thoughts and creativity ... is something special.
Every time I create, every time my ideas take shape, I feel I am in my elemento.Mi let go completely, I feel free ... I feel happy!
From the moment I express myself artistically, I enter a world of my own, where I feel myself.
In this world I can be anything.
I Capto Art in the beauty of nature in the form of an architectural element, the colors of a canvas ...
I can not help it.
What would my life without it?
A 'bleak existence, empty, apathetic.
Art = Life. Life = Art
You can see his work at the headquarters of the ProLoco Busche.

Stefano Rinaldo
Stefano Rinaldo was born in Belluno in 1984. From a young age has shown passion and interest in the world of video and photography, but only a few years back he began his artistic research within this universe.
Engaged mainly in the production of video advertising and sports has carried out a search staff in the video / editing.
The proposals include work as a soul bonding time as a line inclined towards the inner world of human beings.
manipulation of real sequences through the speeding up or rewind the video to create a sort of another time, outside and inside the human soul, in sync with the most emotional moment of .
The visual sequence "abnormal" then becomes food for thought for the viewer, allowing them to capture new and interesting details of a world seemingly always the same.
His video will be screened in the room former pawnshop in Piazza Maggiore in Feltre.











0 comments:

Post a Comment