Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Trade Gas Gift Cards For Cash

Set as "Bobo" Light!



Today I would like to say a few words to tell you how we take pictures of my jewelry.

start from the premise that having a husband for photographer helps a lot, but I am a very proud and stubborn and I like to do everything by myself!

read a little here and there on the net I found a simple way to take pictures to "effect" for our jewelry, is to use a light tent , that is a box with three walls covered of semi-transparent material (plastic, fabric, light paper, opal) that allows us to obtain a diffused light and natural on our parts, softening the shadows.
The most important thing is that the light must be white, ie, cold, daylight, you'll end up working forced to intervene with the white balance and exposure on your camera, or to arrange your photos with Photoshop.


On the web there are several interesting tutorial on how to build one at no cost, here are some links:
and this is my light box, named "Bobo Light" made especially for me since hubby!




I have experienced, through the photos of my first two collections of necklaces made on different days, the best light is natural.
In a sunny day, just put the box outside and let it hit the side of the box by a beam of daylight to get photos almost perfect, intervening only partially on the picture with white balance in the levels of Photoshop.

On rainy days, however, the "problem" is solved as follows:



In this case, for the wise use of light, I could not help but let me set up set by a professional photographer! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment