Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Is Furry Bad To Like?

unsaid

an indefinable sense of malaise comes into my heart and mind, I'm happy but I'm missing something, I do not know what it is, but it's something important, something to make me feel complete, for now there is and I miss it, but my fear is ... when it comes to what I know I will recognize or under the eyes without even having to hear a second?
the special people in my life are many, but not me than I need, I'll look at me? I do not know .. the only thing I know is that I have a lot to give, but to whom??

A short resume with boxing training, I finally found a serious gym, I made it clear that if he sees in me the ability to fight and then I will .. DO you will have to be dear to me the photos as promised:)
'm happy, I like the environment, but I'm happy because I massacre will be my outlet, the factory where my body is shaped and defined, and the spirit strengthened.
that this is not the thing that I miss .. Who knows, certainly have to love a man is different, but now I love myself, my gloves and my fighting spirit ..
soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment