Sunday, September 21, 2008

Milena Velba Instruction



Keep me in a photo with you wherever you want in the pockets of your jeans

breathe the air of your
in his eyes, the night the day
always a bit 'in mind for you I want to be

a watchful presence.

with you wherever you go I would be
in the shower if I want
as a ring on his finger that is now part
a bit 'you
under fingernails painted
behind the forehead wrinkles.

I want to be with you
lying in a meadow, on you I'm not crazy


this is the fact the fact is that I have to give a place a

anywhere any place outside or inside.


If you want I'll be there when you're feeling a bit 'so when you fall asleep

and closing my eyes

then slowly you will see under the skin you would
there's plenty of room inside you
just a spot for me that I would

Essert
every day in the crook of your neck
through his hair as a knot or planted

like a nail to the walls of the heart with a hammer


painless (the walls of the heart).

and I hear what you
appetite
you me I'm not crazy
(this is done).
The fact is that you have to give me a place
any place.


you want to get them in a pocket of your jeans
and when you look forward
between the hands you will see me. Then when I

in the place your most intimate
I can
sweeter and a bit 'I will stay forever on your lips parted

in your ideas a little' confused.


I would be almost invisible to you because I hide a little

(in this world)

but basically I'm asking for just a place
and I want it now ... is a

anywhere outside or inside of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment